VILEBREQUIN Men Wool Swim Shorts Super 120'
An innovative product developed in collaboration with The Woolmark Company using non-mulesed Australian Merino wool to enhance performance and reduce environmental impact. Wool's natural properties such as breathability, UV resistance, and softness make the natural fiber ideal for swimwear
- Exclusive Vilebrequin swimming costume fabric in wool
- Museling-free 17.5 micron pure merino wool
- Elastic waistband swimwear with drawstring and zamak tips engraved Vilebrequin
- Waistband in material and colors opposition, tone on tone drawstring with the waistband
- Two side pockets, one back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and avoid swim trunks from ballooning when emerging into water
- Fully lined with water-resistant mesh lining (50% cotton - 50% polyester)
- Side leg length in M: 39.5 cm
- 91% Merino wool - 9% polyamide
COLOR: AZURE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!