PAIN de SUCRE Donia and Tobago bikini
The bikini top DONIA is adorned with refined details to enhance all body types. The pleated seams and the removable molded cups provide an elegant neckline for smaller breasts. The more generous ones are perfectly supported thanks to the deep triangle cups. A comfortable and feminine piece. Timeless and always elegant, the black color enhances all body types.
- Triangle Bikini Top
- Removable push-up molded cups
- Gathered cups assembled with hidden seam allowances and a band under the breasts
- Wide straps tied around the neck and at the back
- Also fits generous breasts
- 71% polyamide, 29% elastane
Iconic PAIN DE SUCRE model, the TOBAGO bikini bottoms are worn high waisted for a retro look. Its belt folds over the hips to form a low-waisted swimsuit. Timeless and always elegant, black enhances all body types.
- High waisted bikini bottoms
- Fold-over high waist
- Interlocking shape
- Fully lined in the same color
The studio model is 1m66 tall and wears a size XS.
Materials : 71% polyamide, 29% elastane
To maintain the brightness of your swimsuit, please follow the upkeep instructions shown on the product label. Generally, you should:
- REMOVE The removable decorative features and untangle the swimsuit
- GENTLY WASH the swimsuit by hand in warm soapy water
- RINSE the swimsuit abundantly with clear water each time you bathe
- LAY the swimsuit out flat to dry preferably in the shade
- AVOID CONTACT with fatty or greasy substances (sun creams and oils) Do not store the jersey wet, without washing and drying it first.
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN do not dry in the clothes dryer, or use chemical cleaning agents
- HEAVILY CHLORINATED WATER may change the appearance of your swimsuit
- DO NOT IRON Snags and abrasions on rough surfaces are not covered by any warranty