PAIN de SUCRE Alaya Long Kimono
Long kimono jacket Alaya Matisse in fluid and light veil
The abstract pattern of charcoal lines bursts like a graphic poem in a shade of shades. The ample cut offers great freedom of movement. Long sleeves. The ties adorned with pompoms delicately mark the waist.
- Knotted by long sliding tassel links
- Color: Black and White Matisse Print
Odabia likes the tie and dye print of the Alaya Kimono. To put on a plain white or black swimsuit for an elegant look or on a printed one for a more bohemian look. There is no lack of comfort and lightness for this kimono.
Materials : 100% Viscose
To maintain the brightness of your outfit, please follow the upkeep instructions shown on the product label. Generally, you should:
GENTLY WASH by hand in warm soapy water or in the washing machine on a delicate wash cycle
- IN THE CASE OF MACHINE WASHING, it is best to put delicate textile items in a laundry net
- AVOID CONTACT with fatty or greasy substances (sun creams and oils) Do not store the jersey wet, without washing and drying it first.
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN do not dry in the clothes dryer, or use chemical cleaning agents
DO NOT IRON Snags and abrasions on rough surfaces are not covered by any warranty