VILEBREQUIN Men Stretch Swimwear Tortues Rainbow Multicolor - Vilebrequin x Kenny Scharf
Curated by JRP|Editions for Vilebrequin, LA-born artist Kenny Scharf came up on the New York art scene in the 1980s. Steeped in imagery from 1950s American pop culture, his scenes and characters depict a cartoon-like utopia imbued with vibrant, optimistic colors. The Tortues Multicolor Rainbow print comes from Scharf’s Pop Surrealist universe overlapping with Vilebrequin’s signature joyful and playful DNA. Kenny Scharf’s designs are licensed by Artestar, New York.
Incredibly comfortable men’s swim shorts
- Men's swim shorts with elastic waistband (four lines of stitching) and drawstring for perfect adjustment
- Supple stretch fabric for great freedom of movement
- Quick-drying men’s swim shorts thanks to a special treatment
- Optimal comfort and fit thanks to inner briefs with no center seam (50% cotton, 50% polyester) built into the swimwear
- Tortues Rainbow Multicolor Men’s swim shorts
- Kenny Scharf x Vilebrequin Collaboration
- Limited Edition
Chic and laid-back men’s swim shorts
- Leg length for size M men’s swimwear: 36.8 cm
- Model wears size M
- Model measurements : Bust 98cm, Height 187 cm, Waist 75 cm, Hips 95 cm
- No ballooning thanks to two eyelets at the back of the swimwear
- Finishing touch: Vilebrequin engraved drawstring tips in stainless alloy (Zamak: zinc, magnesium and aluminum)
- Hand-placement of back pocket for perfect visual alignment with swimwear print
Composition of the Moorise men’s swim shorts:
- 98% Recycled Polyamide- 2% Elastane
COLOR: NAVY / BLUE
COLOR: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!