VILEBREQUIN String Enameled Turtle Bracelet - Vilebrequin x Gas Bijoux
The marriage of our two worlds, for children and adults. The lucky charm bracelet that made the success of Gas Bijoux on the beaches of Saint-Tropez in the 70’s features a hand-enameled turtle in its center. Don’t forget that when tightening its sliding knots,you must make a wish!
- Bracelet link composed of a hand-enameled silver turtle
- Silver dot engraved with Vilebrequin and Gas Bijoux logos
- Adjustable bracelet with a sliding link
- Exclusive model created by the collaboration Vilebrequin x Gas Bijoux
- For children under the age of 3, we recommend wearing jewelry only under adult supervision. Small objects are indeed likely to be swallowed
- One size
- Width (turtle): 1,2 cm - Weight: 3,5 g
- Family Bracelet
- Solid Bracelet
- 85% Cotton - 10% Polished Brass Plate
COLOR: EMERALD / GREEN
To take care of your adored Bracelet, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Avoid prolonged contact of your Bracelet with water, do not forget to dry it and store it away from humidity.
- Your jewelry will bear a patina with time, this is normal, it is a natural wear: the patina will depend on how you care for your Bracelet.
- To preserve the radiance of your jewelry, it is necessary to avoid contact with water, humidity and perfume.
- To clean your jewelry, rub it gently with a soft dry cloth to remove oxidation marks and do it regularly.
- To avoid oxidation as much as possible, keep your Bracelet in a bag or closed box away from air.