Vilebrequin Men Long Swim Shorts Water-reactive Requins 3D
Here’s a pair of shorts on another level. Plain when dry, these Okoa Requin 3D Aquaréactif men's water-reactive long swimming trunks only reveal their patterns when wet. A tribe of sharks appears on their eco-friendly fabric made of recycled fibres.
High-quality men’s swim shorts
- Men’s swim shorts featuring an elastic waistband (four lines of stitching) for optimal fit, drawstring adjustment
- Peach finish for more softness, twill weave for more supple swimwear
- Quick-drying men’s swim shorts thanks to a specific treatment
- Seamless mesh inner briefs (100% polyester) for optimal swimwear comfort
- Water-reactive Requins 3D Long men’s swim shorts
- Water-reactive effect has the characteristic to slowly disappear as you are using it. To preserve this water-reactive effect as long as possible, we recommend you to cool iron your garment on reverse side after each wash, respecting the indicated washing cycle
Long men’s swim shorts that flatter every silhouette
- Leg length in size M: 48.3 cm
- For easy water drainage, back eyelets and small back pocket opening
- Finishing touch: Vilebrequin engraved drawstring tips in stainless alloy (Zamak: zinc, magnesium and aluminum)
- Hand-stitching of back pocket for perfect print alignment
- Model wears size M
- Model measurements: Chest 101cm, Height 187cm, Waist 78cm, Hips 93cm
Composition of the Okoa men’s long swim shorts:
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: RUST / ORANGE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!