VILEBREQUIN Men Linen Bermuda Shorts Natural Dye
Vilebrequin is committed to finding sustainable solutions that make an impact on vacation, not on the oceans. This garment is made using bio-dyes for a unique finish, meaning its color will naturally evolve with time. Long exposure to light will cause the color to fade
Men’s Bermuda shorts that are perfect for travelling
- Men’s Bermuda shorts with elastic waistband (four lines of stitching) and drawstring for the same perfect adjustment as the swim shorts
- Men’s Bermuda shorts featuring two cargo side pockets and one Italian back pocket, Velcro closure
- Natural Dye Men’s Bermuda cargo shorts
Men’s linen Bermuda shorts that embody Saint-Tropez laid-back chic
- Baie Bermuda cargo shorts crafted in linen, an elegant and timeless material
- Finishing touch of these men’s Bermuda shorts: Vilebrequin engraved drawstring tips in stainless alloy (Zamak: zinc, magnesium and aluminum)
- Composition of the Baie men’s cargo shorts:
- 100% Linen
COLOR: NUTS / BEIGE
To take care of your precious Men Bermuda Shorts, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Wash your Bermuda Shorts at 30°C with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your Bermuda Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Bermuda Shorts and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 150°C.
- Do not dry clean your Bermuda Shorts. They are like your swimwear, they love water.