VILEBREQUIN Boys Swimwear Te Mana O Te Moana
Vilebrequin began working with Te Mana O Te Moana back in 2016. The French Polynesian nonprofit has made protecting local marine environments its mission, particularly sea turtles.From 2022, the Foundation Vilebrequin will provide funding to help with the day-to-day running of their turtle clinic and with educational awareness initiatives. Vilebrequin Studios are also lending a hand, designing this exclusive father and son swim trunk for the occasion. 10$ from every pair sold will be donated to Te Mana O Te Moana via the Foundation.
High-quality boys’ swim shorts
- Boys’ swim shorts with elastic waistband (four lines of stitching) featuring inner waist elastics for optimal fit Fixed decorative bow
- Boys’ swimwear with a peach finish for an extra soft feel and a twill weave for more suppleness
- Quick-drying boys’ swim shorts thanks to a specific treatment
- Jim boys’ swim shorts offering a perfect fit and optimal comfort thanks to the seamless mesh inner briefs
- Te Mana O Te Moana Boys’ swim shorts
Always chic when having fun with the Jim children’s swimwear
- Classic cut inspired by the iconic Moorea men’s swim shorts
- In size 2yo, leg length: 22.5 cm, in size 6yo: 29.5 cm
- No ballooning thanks to two back eyelets
- Decorative drawstring bow, a nod to the men’s swim shorts
Composition of the Jim boy’s swim shorts:
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!