VILEBREQUIN Boys Swimwear Faces In Places - Vilebrequin x Kenny Scharf
Curated by JRP|Editions for Vilebrequin, LA-born artist Kenny Scharf came up on the New York art scene in the 1980s. Steeped in imagery from 1950s American pop culture, his scenes and characters depict a cartoon-like utopia imbued with vibrant, optimistic colors. The Faces in Places print comes from Scharf’s Pop Surrealist universe overlapping with Vilebrequin’s signature joyful and playful DNA. Kenny Scharf’s designs are licensed by Artestar, New York.
Boys’ swim shorts that combine elegance and comfort
- Boys’ swim shorts featuring a fully elastic waistband and inner waist elastics for perfect adjustment. Fixed decorative bow
- Boys’ swimwear with a peach finish for an extra soft feel and a twill weave for more suppleness
- Specially treated material for extra quick-drying swimwear
- Optimal comfort and fit thanks to inner briefs with no center seam (50% cotton, 50% polyester) built into the Jim boys’ swim shorts
- Faces In Places Boys’ swim shorts
- Kenny Scharf x Vilebrequin Collaboration
- Limited Edition
Super stylish from a young age with the Jim swimwear
- Classic cut inspired by the iconic Moorea men’s swim shorts
- Outside leg length in size 2yo: 22.5 cm, in size 6yo: 29.5 cm
- Back eyelets and back pocket designed to drain water from your swimwear
- Decorative drawstring bow, a nod to the men’s swim shorts
Composition of the Jim boy’s swim shorts:
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: MULTICOLOR / MULTI
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!