VILEBREQUIN Boys Swim Trunks Water-reactive Ronde De Tortues
Children will never be alone when they swim with the water-reactive turtles on the Jim Ronde des Tortues boys’ swimming trunks. Their shells only show through on wet fabric, which looks plain when dry. The classic straight cut has three pockets.
High-quality boys’ swim shorts
- Jim boys’ swim shorts with an elastic waistband (four lines of stitching) and fixed decorative bow Inner elastic adjustment
- Softness and suppleness for this twill-weave peach-finish Jim boys’ swimwear
- Specially treated material for extra quick-drying swimwear
- Optimal comfort and fit thanks to inner briefs with no center seam (100% polyester) built into the Jim boys’ swim shorts
- Water-reactive Piranhas Boys’ swim shorts
- Water-reactive effect has the characteristic to slowly disappear as you are using it. To preserve this water-reactive effect as long as possible, we recommend you to cool iron your garment on the reverse side after each wash, respecting the indicated washing cycle
Super stylish from a young age with the Jim swimwear
- Classic cut inspired by the iconic Moorea men’s swim shorts
- Trunk length in size 2yo: 22.5 cm, in size 6yo: 29.5 cm
- Back eyelets and back pocket designed to drain water from your swimwear
- Decorative drawstring bow, to be as handsome as Daddy
Composition of the Jim boy’s swim shorts:
- 100% ECONYL® Regenerated Polyamide
COLOR: PURPLE BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!