VILEBREQUIN Boys Swim Trunks Jungle Rousseau
Children can go on an expedition with a dreamlike motif inspired by the artist Douanier Rousseau. The wonderful world of this painter comes to life on these Jim Jungle Rousseau boys' three-pocket swimming trunks. With their quirky yet comfortable design, they have a decorative bow on the waistband.
Boys’ swim trunks that combine elegance and comfort
- Boys’ swim trunks with elastic waistband, fixed decorative bow and inner waist elastics for perfect adjustment
- Softness and suppleness for these twill-weave peach-finish Jim boys’ swim trunks
- Quick-drying boys’ swim trunks thanks to a specific treatment
- Jim boys’ swim trunks offering a perfect fit and optimal comfort thanks to the seamless mesh inner briefs
- Jungle Rousseau Boys’ swim trunks
Jim children’s swim trunks: for those who dare to wear color
- Cut inspired by the iconic Moorea men’s swim trunks
- Outside leg length 2yo: 8.85", in size 6yo: 11.6"
- Back eyelets and back pocket designed to drain water from your swim trunks
- Decorative drawstring bow, a nod to the men’s swim trunks
Composition of the Jim boy’s swim shorts:
- 100% ECONYL® Regenerated Polyamide
COLOR: GINGER / GREEN
To take care of your adored Boys Swim trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!