VILEBREQUIN Boys Swim Shorts Net Sharks
The houndstooth on the graphic print of these Jim Net Sharks boys' swimming trunks has real teeth, and a snappy style that will delight little explorers.
Very pleasant-to-wear boys’ swim shorts
- Jim boys’ swim shorts with an elastic waistband (four lines of stitching) and fixed decorative bow Inner elastic adjustment
- Softness and suppleness for these twill-weave peach-finish Jim boys’ swimwear
- Ultra quick-drying
- Optimal comfort and fit thanks to inner briefs with no centre seam (100% polyamide) built into the Jim boys’ swim shorts
- Net Sharks Boys’ swim shorts
Jim children’s swimwear: for those who dare to wear colour
- Cut inspired by the iconic Moorea men’s swim shorts
- In size 2yo, leg length: 22.5 cm, in size 6yo: 29.5 cm
- Back eyelets and back pocket designed to drain water from your swimwear
- Decorative drawstring bow, to be as handsome as Daddy
Composition of the Jim boy’s swim shorts:
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your adored boys swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your kids swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your boys swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your boys swimwear won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your kids swimwear. Don't forget that it loves water!