Vilebrequin Men Swimwear Vintage 1974 Multicolore Stripes
From yachts to sunbathing on the beach: spinnaker sailcloth has come such a long way! It features on the timeless Mahiti Multicolore Stripes 1974 men's swim shorts; an iconic design that's just as modern as ever. With no side seams, they have an elasticated waistband with a tie fastening for maximum comfort.
- Swimwear with elastic waistband and drawstring to tie
- Without sides seams
- Side leg lenght in M: 39.5 cm
- Vintage inspiration
- Inspired by Fred Prysquel's originals Vilebrequin swimwear
- Mesh lining
- Men Swimwear
- 1974 Multicolor Stripes Men Swimwear
- 100% Polyamide
COLOR: MULTICOLOR / MULTI
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!