Vilebrequin Men Swimwear Ultra-light and packable 1979 Anemones
These rocks are like you: strong on the outside, soft on the inside. Made from eco-friendly fabric and featuring an elasticated waistband with drawstring, the Mahina 1979 Anemones men's swim shorts are so lightweight that they can be folded into the back pocket. Transformed into a pouch with logo, these shorts are just what you need for hitting the beach.
- Ultra-light material
- Elastic waistband with drawstring and Zamac tips engraved Vilebrequin
- Two side pockets
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Travel-friendly swimsuit folds completely into the back pocket
- Side leg length in M: 39.5 cm
- Mesh lining
- Men Ultra-light and packable Swimwear
- 1979 Anemones Men Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyester- Fabrics are treated for fast dry
COLOR: APRICOT / ORANGE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!