Vilebrequin Men Swimwear Te Mana O Te Moana
Vilebrequin began working with Te Mana O Te Moana back in 2016. The French Polynesian nonprofit has made protecting local marine environments its mission, particularly sea turtles.From 2022, the Foundation Vilebrequin will provide funding to help with the day-to-day running of their turtle clinic and with educational awareness initiatives. Vilebrequin Studios are also lending a hand, designing this exclusive father and son swim trunk for the occasion. 10$ from every pair sold will be donated to Te Mana O Te Moana via the Foundation.
Very pleasant-to-wear men’s swim shorts
- Elastic waistband with 4 lines of stitching for perfectly fitted swimwear, drawstring for perfect adjustment
- Twill weave for supple swimwear Peach finish for more softness
- Specially treated material for extra quick-drying swimwear
- Mesh inner briefs (50% cotton, 50% polyester) with no center seam for optimal swimwear comfort
- Te Mana O Te Moana Men’s swim shorts
Swim shorts that suit every build
- Size M leg length: 39.4 cm
- Swimwear with no ballooning thanks to two back eyelets
- Swimwear drawstring adorned with Vilebrequin engraved stainless Zamak tips
- Hand-stitching of back pocket for perfect alignment with swimwear print
- Model wears size M
- Model measurements: Chest 94cm, Height 183cm, Waist 80cm, Hips 93cm
Composition of the Moorea men’s swim shorts
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!