Vilebrequin Men Swimwear Long Water-reactive Octopus Band
Try some synchronised swimming with the octopuses on these Octopus Band men's Bermuda swim shorts. Thanks to their water-reactive fabric, these three-pocket shorts are plain when dry, but are covered in tone-on-tone octopuses when wet.
Exceptionally comfortable men’s swim shorts
- Long swimwear with elastic waistband (four lines of stitching) and drawstring for perfect adjustment
- Men’s swim shorts in supple twill with a peach finish for an extra soft feel
- Ultra quick-drying swimwear thanks to a specific treatment
- Men’s swim shorts offering perfect fit and comfort thanks to the seamless mesh inner briefs
- Octopus Band Men’s long swim shorts
- Water-reactive swimwear
- Water-reactive effect has the characteristic to slowly disappear as you are using it. To preserve this water-reactive effect as long as possible, we recommend you cool iron your garment on reverse side after each wash, respecting the indicated washing cycle.
Long men’s swim shorts that flatter every silhouette
- Size M leg length: 48.3 cm
- For easy water drainage, back eyelets and small back pocket opening
- Okoa swimwear with Vilebrequin engraved stainless Zamak (zinc, aluminum and magnesium alloy) drawstring tips
- Hand-placement of back pocket for perfect visual alignment with swimwear print
- Model wears size M
- Model measurements: Chest 100cm, Height 190cm, Waist 82cm, Hips 99cm
Composition of the Okoa men’s long swim shorts:
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: LAZULII BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your one-piece swimsuit won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!