VILEBREQUIN Men Swimwear Long Te Mana O Te Moana
Vilebrequin began working with Te Mana O Te Moana back in 2016. The French Polynesian nonprofit has made protecting local marine environments its mission, particularly sea turtles.From 2022, the Foundation Vilebrequin will provide funding to help with the day-to-day running of their turtle clinic and with educational awareness initiatives. Vilebrequin Studios are also lending a hand, designing this exclusive father and son swim trunk for the occasion. 10$ from every pair sold will be donated to Te Mana O Te Moana via the Foundation.
High-quality men’s swim shorts
- Men’s swim shorts featuring a fully elastic waistband (four lines of stitching) for optimal comfort, drawstring finish
- Men’s swim shorts with a peach finish for an extra soft feel and a twill weave for more suppleness
- Ultra quick-drying swimwear thanks to a specific treatment
- Men’s swim shorts offering perfect fit and comfort thanks to the seamless mesh inner briefs
- Te Mana O Te Moana Men’s long swim shorts
Men’s swim shorts that guarantee elegance in every circumstance
- Leg length in size M: 48.3 cm
- Men’s swim shorts featuring two back eyelets for anti-ballooning water drainage
- Okoa swimwear with Vilebrequin engraved stainless Zamak (zinc, aluminium and magnesium alloy) drawstring tips
- Swimwear back pocket placed by hand for perfect print alignment
- Model wears size M
- Model measurements: Chest 100cm, Height 190cm, Waist 82cm, Hips 99cm
Composition of the Okoa men’s long swim shorts:
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!