Vilebrequin Men Swimwear Long 1993 Raiatea
Explore Polynesia amongst the tiare flowers with the Okohina 1993 Raiatea men's swim shorts. These swim shorts have a fabulously exotic feel and are made from lagoon blue fabric that's so light that it can be folded away into the back pocket. When zipped up, this turns into a small pouch to take everywhere with you.
- Ultra-light fabric
- Swimwear with elastic waistband and drawstring with Zamac tips
- Two side pockets
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Travel-friendly swimsuit folds completely into the back pocket
- Mesh lining
- Men Long Swimwear
- 1993 Raiatea Men Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyester- Fabrics are treated for fast dry
COLOR: CARDAMOM / GREEN
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!