Vilebrequin Men Swimwear Long 1988 Turtles Graffiti
The Vilebrequin turtles are now reworked in tags and graffiti, in homage to the late 80s. With their 1988 Turtles Graffiti print, the Okoa men's long swim shorts give your seaside style a rebellious twist. A reworked classic with three pockets and a drawstring at the front, finished with tips.
- Long swimwear with elastic waistband and drawstring with Zamac tips
- Two side pockets
- One back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 48.3 cm
- Fabrics are treated for fast-dry
- Mesh lining
- Men Long Swimwear
- 1988 Turtles Graffiti Men Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: FLUO PINK / PINK
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!