VILEBREQUIN Men Swimwear Long 1977 Spring Flowers
Go for flower power with a shower of petals on the Okorise 1977 Spring Flowers men's swim shorts. Made from super soft fabric, these long shorts with elasticated waistband bring a breath of fresh air to the season. They have two eyelets and a back pocket with Velcro fastening as well as two side pockets.
- Long stretch swimwear with elastic waistband with drawstring and Zamac tips engraved Vilebrequin
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in M: 48.3 cm
- Mesh lining
- Men Long Stretch Swimwear
- 1977 Spring Flowers Men Swimwear
- 98% Polyamide - 2% Elastane
COLOR: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!