Vilebrequin Men Swimwear Flat belt Stretch 1994 Presse-Citron
This Vilebrequin design cuts a stylish figure with its zesty citrus slices. Featuring a flat waistband fastened with a rectangular press-stud, the Merise 1994 Presse Citron men's swim shorts boast a clever cut that shapes the bottom. The swim shorts have two slanted pockets on the sides and a flap pocket at the back.
- Short flat belt swimsuit with Vilebrequin logo snap button and tone on tone zipper
- Italian side pockets and back pocket with Velcro flap
- Back seaming shape offers a more natural rear tone and curve
- Strech fabric offers comfort
- Side leg length in M: 37.5 cm - shorter than a classic style
- Mesh lining
- Men Short Swimwear
- 1994 Presse Citron Men Swimwear
- 98% Polyamide - 2% Elastane
COLOR: LAGOON / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!