Vilebrequin Men Swimwear Embroidered Vilebrequin Vilebrequin - Limited Edition
Did you know that Vilebrequin means "crankshaft" in French? That's what inspired the brand's very first logo. Rather than getting your hands dirty under the bonnet, wear a version of it as an all-over print! A legendary motif for a really stylish pair of men's swim shorts: featuring all-over embroidery and solid silver tips, the Mistral is a numbered limited edition.
- Embroidered fabric, numbered limited edition of less than 160 copies
- Swimwear with elastic waistband with drawstring and silver tips (engraving 925 certified)
- Side pockets and back pocket with Turtle personalized round snap button
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in M: 39.5 cm
- Mesh lining
- Embroidered Men Swimwear
- Vilebrequin Vilebrequin Men Swimwear
- 100% Polyamide
COLOR: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!