Vilebrequin Men Swimwear Embroidered Shell 70' - Limited Edition
From a distance, it's a graphic, abstract design. Closer up, it's a ballet of beautiful shells: optical illusions are second nature to Vilebrequin. Featuring solid silver tips, entirely embroidered and available in a numbered limited edition, the Mistral Shell 70’ men's swim shorts brings a dash of luxury to the summer season.
- Embroidered fabric, numbered limited edition to 180 pieces
- Swimwear with elastic waistband with drawstring and silver tips (engraving 925 certified)
- Side pockets and back pocket with Turtle personalized round snap button
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in M: 39.5 cm
- Mesh lining
- Embroidered Men Swimwear
- Shell 70' Men Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: MEDLAR / ORANGE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!