Vilebrequin Men Swimwear 2010 Sonar
Transformed into a treasure map, the Moorea 2010 Sonar men's swim shorts feature mysterious turtles. Featuring compasses and seabed contours, this classic Vilebrequin design has a drawstring on an elasticated waistband. Their iconic three-pocket cut combines a perfect drape with maximum comfort all day long.
- Swimwear with elastic waistband and drawstring with Zamac tips
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 39.5 cm
- Fabrics are treated for fast-dry
- Mesh lining
- Men Swimwear
- 2010 Sonar Men Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: HAWAII BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!