Vilebrequin Men Swimwear 1985 Crazy Flower
Take a handful of hibiscus flowers, sprinkle with a dash of pop colours, and plunge them into the 80s. Shake well. Mix it up and enjoy! The iconic Moorea 1985 Crazy Flowers men's swim shorts with an elasticated waistband and drawstring take on a distinctly quirky feel. Their classic cut suits any style with a back flap pocket and two side pockets.
- Swimwear with elastic waistband and drawstring with Zamac tips
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 39.5 cm
- Fabrics are treated for fast-dry
- Mesh lining
- Men Swimwear
- 1985 Crazy Flo Men Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: LEMON / YELLOW
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!