VILEBREQUIN Men Swimwear 1978 Infinite Fishes
An abstract design and a shoal of fish: here at Vilebrequin, we love seeing double which is why we've created the 1978 Infinite Fishes collector's print. Dive into the invigorating colours of the Moorea men's swim shorts, an iconic design with a retro print. Their original 70s cut features three pockets including one with a Velcro flap on the back, as well as a drawstring with tips on an elasticated waistband.
- Swimwear with elastic waistband and drawstring with Zamac tips
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 39.5 cm
- Fabrics are treated for fast-dry
- Mesh lining
- Men Swimwear
- 1978 Infinite Fishes Men Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: VERONESE GREEN / GREEN
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!