VILEBREQUIN Men Swimwear 1975 Rosaces
The ultimate in 70s style, this print could have been used for curtains on a seaside villa, but Vilebrequin chose to give it a life in the sun instead. With the coloured rosettes of the Rosaces print, they rework the original cut of the Moorea men's swim shorts with three pockets including one flap pocket at the back. There is an elasticated waistband and a drawstring.
- Swimwear with elastic waistband and drawstring with Zamac tips
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 39.5 cm
- Fabrics are treated for fast-dry
- Mesh lining
- Men Swimwear
- 1975 Rosaces Men Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: APRICOT / ORANGE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!