Vilebrequin Men Swim Trunks Long 2003 Turtle Shell
Swim in the ocean with the famous Vilebrequin turtles that feature on the Okoa 2003 Turtle Shell men's swim shorts. Featuring an elasticated waistband and a drawstring, these long swim shorts are suitable for any occasion. They have a fastened back pocket and two standard side pockets.
- Long swim trunks with elastic waistband and drawstring with Zamac tips
- Two side pockets and one rear couture pocket with velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 19"
- Inseam for size M: 8.5"
- Fabrics are treated for fast-dry
- Mesh lining
- Men Long Swim Trunks
- 2003 Turtle Shell Men Swim Trunks
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: SEA BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!