Vilebrequin Men Swim Trunks 2006 Coconuts
Coconut trees and golden beaches: the jungle is oh-so-stylish under the tropical sun. The Vilebrequin version of the jungle features on the Moorea 2006 Coconuts men's swim shorts, an historic design with a drawstring, elasticated waistband and two eyelets at the back. Beneath the coconuts, there is a back pocket and two side pockets.
- Swim trunks with elastic waistband and drawstring with Zamac tips
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 15.6"
- Inseam for size M: 5.5"
- Fabrics are treated for fast-dry
- Mesh lining
- Men Swim trunks
- 2006 Coconuts Men Swim Trunks
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: SHOCKING PINK / PINK
To take care of your adored Men Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!