Vilebrequin Men Swim Trunks 2003 Turtle Shell
A blue turtle appears engraved onto the skin: a truly amazing shell. The 2003 Turtle Shell print on the Moorea men's swim shorts features iconic turtles in an aquatic dance. This versatile 70s cut is just as modern as ever with its two side pockets, back pocket and drawstring.
- Swim trunks with elastic waistband and drawstring with Zamac tips
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 15.6"
- Inseam for size M: 5.5"
- Fabrics are treated for fast-dry
- Mesh lining
- Men Swim trunks
- 2003 Turtle Shell Men Swim Trunks
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: SEA BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!