Vilebrequin Men Swim Trunks 1984 Invisible Fish Flocked
Swim like a fish in the sea with the 1984 Invisible Fish flocked motif on the Moorea men's swim shorts. The slightly raised interwoven lines add a graphic touch to the timeless cut of the original Vilebrequin design. They have a drawstring at the front and a Velcro flap pocket at the back, as well as side pockets.
- Swim trunks with elastic waistband and drawstring with Zamac tips
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 15.6"
- Inseam for size M: 5.5"
- Fabrics are treated for fast-dry
- Mesh lining
- Men Swim trunks
- 1984 Invisible Fish Men Swim Trunks
- 100% Polyamide
COLOR: YELLOW / YELLOW
To take care of your adored Men Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!