Vilebrequin Men Stretch Swimwear 1996 Gilbert Tropic
Trace the outline of a flower to capture all its grace: the magic of a line drawing. Flowers bloom between the lines on these Moorise 1996 Gilbert Tropic men's swim shorts. These classic shorts have two side pockets and a back pocket, and are cut from stretch fabric for added flexibility.
- Stretch swimwear with elastic waistband with drawstring and Zamac tips engraved Vilebrequin
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 36.8 cm - Shorter than a Moorea classic style
- Mesh lining
- Men Stretch Swimwear
- 1996 Gilbert Tropic Men Swimwear
- 98% Polyamide - 2% Elastane
COLOR: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!