Vilebrequin Men Stretch Swimwear 1980 Waves Multicolor
1980 marked the start of the fluorescent decade! Even the Kennedys' sofa in Cape Cod went neon. Could fluorescent be the new black? For the Moorise 1980 Waves Multicolor men's swim shorts, yes. These stretch superflex swim shorts have two side pockets, one with flap fastening at the back and an elasticated waistband with a classic drawstring.
- Stretch swimwear with elastic waistband with drawstring and Zamac tips engraved Vilebrequin
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 36.8 cm - Shorter than a Moorea classic style
- Mesh lining
- Men Stretch Swimwear
- 1980 Waves Multicolor Men Swimwear
- 98% Polyamide - 2% Elastane
COLOR: LAZULII BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!