Vilebrequin Men Stretch Swimwear 1977 Spring Flowers
Flower power: a man can be a flower just like anyone else, which is why Vilebrequin has always scattered them on its swimwear. The season blossoms with the Moorise men's swim shorts featuring the 1977 Spring Flowers print, with an elasticated waistband. These timeless shorts with three pockets are made from unbeatably soft superflex fabric.
- Stretch swimwear with elastic waistband with drawstring and Zamac tips engraved Vilebrequin
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 36.8 cm - Shorter than a Moorea classic style
- Mesh lining
- Men Stretch Swimwear
- 1977 Spring Flowers Men Swimwear
- 98% Polyamide - 2% Elastane
COLOR: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!