VILEBREQUIN Men Stretch Swim Trunks Séduction - Vilebrequin x Deux Femmes Noires
Mickalene Thomas and Racquel Chevremont founded “Deux Femmes Noires” with a very specific mission in mind: “We’d like to be a part of the larger conversation challenging contemporary art as more than just a feminist movement. We see ‘Deux Femmes Noires’ branching out to different cities around the world, putting on exhibitions and projects creating greater visibility for artists of color and queer artists." This capsule proposes a series of collages representing the Harlem Renaissance period, subverting the representation of women and inviting a polysemic reading of the signs applied to textiles.
Extra comfortable men’s swim shorts
- Elastic waistband with four lines of stitching for optimal fit, drawstring adjustment
- These men’s swim shorts in stretch fabric are a promise of freedom
- Quick-drying swimwear thanks to a specific treatment
- Seamless mesh inner briefs (100% polyamide) for optimal comfort
- Séduction stretch men’s swim shorts
Chic and laid-back men’s swim shorts
- Outside leg length in size M: 36.8 cm - shorter than the classic Moorea cut
- Men's swim shorts with eyelets at the back designed to drain water (no ballooning)
- Vilebrequin engraved drawstring tips in Zamak (a stainless alloy: zinc, aluminum and magnesium)
- Vilebrequin x Deux Femmes Noires
- Hand-placement of back pocket for perfect visual alignment with swimwear print
Composition of the Moorise men’s swim shorts:
- 98% Recycled Polyamide - 2% Elastane
COLOR: MULTICOLOR / MULTI
To take care of your adored Men Swim trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!