VILEBREQUIN Girls Swimsuit Envoutement - Vilebrequin x Deux Femmes Noires
Mickalene Thomas and Racquel Chevremont founded “Deux Femmes Noires” with a very specific mission in mind: “We’d like to be a part of the larger conversation challenging contemporary art as more than just a feminist movement. We see ‘Deux Femmes Noires’ branching out to different cities around the world, putting on exhibitions and projects creating greater visibility for artists of color and queer artists." Curated by JRP|Editions for Vilebrequin, Deux Femmes Noires proposes a series of collages representing the Harlem Renaissance period, subverting the representation of women and inviting a polysemic reading of the signs applied to textiles.
- Girl's one-piece swimsuit with gathered neckline
- Straps tied in the back to a tortoise ring
- Cut for maximum comfort
- The print was made from a collage of papers and photos with sequins in places, trompe l'oeil effect
- Girls One-piece Swimsuit
- Girls One-piece Swimsuit Envoûtement
- Vilebrequin x Deux Femmes Noires
- 80% Polyamide - 20% Elastane
COLOR: PURPLE BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Girl One-piece Swimsuit, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your One-piece Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your One-piece at 30°C with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your Swimsuit won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your One-piece Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 110°C.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!