Vilebrequin Girls One-piece Swimsuit 1984 Invisible Fish
Little girls will dance all season long with the undulating lines on the 1984 Invisible Fish print of the Gazette girls' swimsuit. This one-piece swimsuit is gathered at the front and is a holiday essential. It has straps attached at the back in a cute turtle ring, emblematic of Vilebrequin styling.
- Gathered front
- Straps tied to a «Turtoise scales » ring
- Girls Swimsuit
- 1984 Invisible FishGirls Swimsuit
- 80% Polyamide - 20% Elastane
COLOR: BLACK / BLACK
To take care of your adored Girls One-piece Swimsuit, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your One-piece Swimsuit with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swimsuit at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your One-piece and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 230F.
- Never dry clean your Swimsuit. Don't forget that he loves water!