Vilebrequin Boys Swimwear Ultra-light and packable 1993 Raiatea
Invite youngsters to Polynesia with the 1993 Raiatea print on the Jihin boys' swim shorts. Lagoon blue colours and tiare flowers feature on these foldable swim shorts made from eco-friendly fabric. Stored away in their zipped back pocket, they turn into a small bag with logo for children to take with them wherever they go.
- Ultra-light material
- Travel-friendly swimsuit folds completely into the back pocket
- Elastic waistband with fixed knot
- Two side pockets
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in 2 years: 22.5 cm, in 6 years: 29.5 cm
- Boys Swimwear
- 1993 Raiatea Boys Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyester- Fabrics are treated for fast dry
COLOR: CARDAMOM / GREEN
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!