Vilebrequin Boys Swimwear Tortues Indies Water-reactive
It is fast enough to wet that an ordinary, monochromatic children's swimsuit is covered with sea turtles. The print of a turtle reactive to water is revealed only when the fabric is wet, covering two side pockets and a closed pocket on the backs of sea creatures.
- Swimwear with elastic band and fixed knot
- Two side pockets
- One back pocket on Velcro
- Two eyelets on the back
- Waterproof swimwear
- The effect of the water reaction has the characteristic that it slowly disappears as it dries.
- To preserve this reactive effect on water for as long as possible, we recommend that after each wash, cool the garment on the back, observing the indicated washing cycle.
- Side leg length for the age group up to 2 years: 22.5 cm, for 6 years: 29.5 cm
- Material: 100% polyamide
COLOR: MUMBAI PINK
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!