Vilebrequin Boys Swimwear Stretch 2018 Prehistoric Fish
Turn the little ones into archaeologists of style with the prehistoric fish of the Jirise 2018 Prehistoric Fish boy swimsuit. Their silhouettes all in edges swim in the big blue on these stretch shorts with a timeless cut. It is equipped with three pockets, one of which is the back, as well as a fixed node at the waist.
- Stretch swimsuit with elastic belt with decorative
- fixed knot Two side
- pockets A back pocket with flap closed by a Velcro
- Two back eyelets guarantee the evacuation of water and avoid the "Mongolian" effect Leg length side in 2 years: 22.5 cm, in 6 years: 29.5 cm
- Swimsuit Boy
- Swimsuit pattern 2018 Prehistoric Fish
- 98% Polyamide – 2% Elastane
COLOR: AZURE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!