Vilebrequin Boys Swimwear Stretch 2001 Broken Waves
Graphic waves or abstract graphic designs? Kids can choose for themselves. The 2001 Broken Waves motif will be a firm favourite throughout the season on the Jirise boys' swim shorts, a classic style with three pockets in a new stretch version. They have a decorative tie fastening at the front, and two ventilation eyelets at the back.
- Stretch swimwear with elastic waistband and fixed knot
- Stretch fabric for better fit
- Two side pockets
- One back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in 2 years: 22.5 cm, in 6 years: 29.5 cm
- Boys Swimwear
- 2001 Broken Waves Boys Swimwear
- 98% Polyamide - 2% Elastane
COLOR: LAGOON / BLUE
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!