Vilebrequin Boys Swimwear Octopus Band Water Reactive
Children will love splashing around to reveal the Octopus print on their Jim water-reactive boys' swim shorts. The embroidered element on the bottom left reveals the mysterious pattern. Visible only when the fabric is wet, the iconic Vilebrequin turtles completely cover these three-pocket shorts which are plain when dry. With a practical elasticated waistband, they feature a decorative bow.
- Swimwear with elastic waistband and fixed knot
- Two side pockets
- One back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in 2 years: 22.5 cm, in 6 years: 29.5 cm
- Water-reactive effect has the characteristic to slowly disappear as you are using it. To preserve this water-reactive effect as long as possible, we recommend you cool iron your garment on reverse side after each wash, respecting the indicated washing cycle.
- Boys Swimwear
- Octopus Boys Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: LAZULII BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine-based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!