Vilebrequin Boys Swimwear Ikat Medusa
Challenge the children: will they be able to spot the circles of octopuses between the patterns on these Jim Ikat Medusa shorts? With their exclusive print, these boys’ swimming trunks combine an original look with a timeless design, based on the men’s version of these Vilebrequin shorts.
Very pleasant-to-wear boys’ swim shorts
- Boys’ swim shorts with elastic waistband (four lines of stitching) featuring inner waist elastics for optimal fit Fixed decorative bow
- Softness and suppleness for these twill-weave peach-finish Jim boys’ swimwear
- Quick-drying boys’ swim shorts thanks to a specific treatment
- Jim boys’ swim shorts offering a perfect fit and optimal comfort thanks to the seamless mesh inner briefs
- Ikat Medusa Boys’ swim shorts
Jim children’s swimwear: for those who dare to wear colour
- Cut inspired by the iconic Moorea men’s swim shorts
- Leg length in size 2yo: 22.5 cm, in size 6yo: 29.5 cm
- Back eyelets and back pocket designed to drain water from your swimwear
- Decorative drawstring bow, a nod to the men’s swim shorts
Composition of the Jim boy’s swim shorts:
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: WHITE / WHITE
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!