Vilebrequin Boys Swimwear 2011 Les Requins Water-reactive
Shark fans won't need any excuse to leap into the water with the water-reactive motifs on the Jim 2009 Les Requins boys' swim shorts. The predators appear as tone-on-tone silhouettes when the fabric is wet. The rest of the time, these comfortable three-pocket shorts with elasticated waistband are plain.
- Swimwear with elastic waistband and fixed knot
- Two side pockets
- One back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in 2 years: 22.5 cm, in 6 years: 29.5 cm
- Boys Swimwear
- 2009 Les Requins Water-reactive Boys Swimwear
- 100% Polyamide
COLOR: HAWAII BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!