Vilebrequin Boys Swimwear 2003 Turtle Shell
Little ones can dive straight in with the shoal of turtles on these Joxer 2003 Turtle Shell boys' swim shorts. Soft and comfortable, these child's swim shorts provide excellent freedom of movement for holiday adventures. In the water as well as on the beach, their elasticated waistband with fixed bow stands up to any rough and tumble.
- Boys' boxer brief-cut swim short
- Elastic waistband with implicated knot
- Please note this model is a tighter fit in comparison to our other swim shorts
- Boys Swimwear
- 2003 Turtle Shell Boys Swimwear
- 80% Polyamide - 20% Elastane
COLOR: SEA BLUE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!