Vilebrequin Boys Swimwear 1999 Focus Water-reactive
Enchant your children with the mock plain colour of the Jim 1999 Focus boys' swim shorts. Their water-reactive print only appears when they are immersed in water, revealing turtles, whales and seahorses. On the beach or by the pool, these swim shorts are perfect for little boys with their three pockets and elasticated waistband.
- Swimwear with elastic waistband and fixed knot
- Two side pockets
- One back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in 2 years: 22.5 cm, in 6 years: 29.5 cm
- Water-reactive swimwear
- Water-reactive effect has the characteristic to slowly disappear as you are using it. To preserve this water-reactive effect as long as possible, we recommend you to cool iron your garment on reverse side after each wash, respecting the indicated washing cycle.
- Boys Swimwear
- 2000 Focus Boys Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: POPPY RED / RED
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!