Vilebrequin Boys Swimwear 1989 Passeport Please !
Budding globetrotters will gleefully count the visas on the Jim 1989 Passeport Please boys' swim shorts! This version of the legendary Moorea men's classic swim shorts is reworked in neon colours and an ode to faraway travel. It has the same three pockets with one fastened at the back, and an elasticated waistband.
- Swimwear with elastic waistband and fixed knot
- Two side pockets
- One back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in 2 years: 22.5 cm, in 6 years: 29.5 cm
- Boys Swimwear
- 1989 Passeport Please ! Boys Swimwear
- 100% Polyamide
COLOR: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!