Vilebrequin Boys Swim Trunks Stretch 1984 Invisible Fish
Tell your children that the 1984 Invisible Fish print is made up of lots of fish packed together, and they'll spend their entire holiday trying to find them. With their eye-catching undulating design, the Jirise boys' swim shorts are a must-have this season. They have three pockets, an elasticated waistband with decorative bow and stretch fabric for freedom of movement.
- Stretch swim trunks with elastic waistband and fixed knot
- Two side pockets and one rear couture pocket with velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in 2 years: 8.8", in 6 years: 11.6"
- Boys Swim Trunks
- 1984 Invisible Fish Boys Swim Trunks
- 98% Polyamide - 2% Elastane
COLOR: BLACK / BLACK
To take care of your adored Boys Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!