VILEBREQUIN Boys Swim Trunks 2014 Poulpes Water-reactive
You can always rely on an octopus to create an impact on the water-reactive print on these Jim Poulpes boys' swim shorts. Invisible on dry fabric, these tentacled creatures appear once the fabric is wet to the absolute delight of children. A classic style with three pockets and a comfortable elasticated waistband.
- Boys' swim trunk with elastic waistband and fixed knot
- Two side pockets
- One back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in 2 years: 8.8", in 6 years: 11.6"
- Boys Swim Trunks
- Water-reactive swim trunk
- Water-reactive effect has the characteristic to slowly disappear as you are using it. To preserve this water-reactive effect as long as possible, we recommend you to cool iron your garment on reverse side after each wash, respecting the indicated washing cycle.
- 2014 Poulpes Boys Swim Trunks
- 100% Polyamide
COLOR: MADRAS / PURPLE
To take care of your adored Boys Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!