Vilebrequin Boys Swim Trunks 1982 Jeux De Plage
Bright colours and Eighties inspiration join forces on the print on the Jim 1982 Jeux De Plage boys' swim shorts. Kids will love their zesty look, whilst the simple and practical cut with three pockets will delight their parents. They have a fixed tie cord on the waistband and two eyelets at the back.
- Boys' swimtrunk with elastic waistband and fixed knot
- Two side pockets
- One back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in 2 years: 8.8", in 6 years: 11.6"
- Boys Swim Trunks
- 1982 Jeux De Plage Boys Swim Trunks
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: LAGOON / BLUE
To take care of your adored Boys Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!